7 Steps to Maximize Major Donor Revenue
The 2017 Higher Education Development Outlook: Major Gift Report
Does the 80/20 Principle (where 80% of your gift income comes from 20% of your donors) or a ratio close to it operate in your Bible college? If so, then your institution is being funded by major donors—even if you don’t have a formal major donor program.
In Advocace’s experience, most successful and sustainable ministries operate with the 80/20 Principle in mind. One of the most important ways to maximize revenue for your Bible college is to start or upgrade your major donor program.
Download 7 Steps to Maximize Major Donor Revenue and discover how to grow or begin your major donor program today. The seven steps include:
- No Major Donor Program? Start One.
- Clarify Your Vision for The College.
- Make Major Donor Cultivation High Priority.
- Assess the Giving Capacity of Your Donors.
- Assign Each Major Donor or Prospect to A Staff Member.
- Focus on Building Relationships.
- Contact Major Donors as Frequently as They Prefer