The Listener Supported Radio Development Outlook
Listener Supported Christian Radio stations spend a great deal of time, effort and resources to raise money. This study shows the insight of radio station managers and the outlook of current and future fundraising performance.
Much of the research found that having clear vision and setting goals increased a station's success. The Listener-Supported Radio Development Outlook includes:
- The Power of a Vision
- How Donor Relationships Impact Your Bottom Line
- That Setting Goals Drives Success
- Pledge Drive Days—How Many?
- The Importance of Board Member Fundraising
- The Importance of a Leader's Time Spent Fundraising
Get Your Free Copy Now
Check the barometer of listener-supported radio development work with The Listener-Supported Radio Development Outlook. It's free! Just fill out the form and we'll send it right to you.