The foundation for any Christian organization is the cause to which it is dedicated--the very purpose for its existence, its “why.” Your “why” is the reason people connect with your ministry and support your work. Donors support ministries, not based on the work they do, but why they do the work. Donors support particular ministries because the staff of the ministry and the work they do reflect shared biblical and deeply-held personal values. It is imperative that everyone connected with your ministry understand your “why.”
- Here’s what you will take away from this webinar:
- How to make your “why” concrete through a clearly articulated vision for your ministry
- How to communicate the urgency of your ministry’s mission
- How to turn your “why” into a case for donor support
- How to share the vision and turn it into ongoing financial support
You may view a video of the webcast here.
Advocace’s team of professional consultants helps its nonprofit clients build a community of support through a hands-on working partnership focused on fundraising, leadership and management strategies grounded in Biblical stewardship principles.