Ignore Fundraising Myths and Grow Annual Fund Revenue
2016 RMDO: Donor Communication Report
Despite what you may have heard, the “old-fashioned” methods (direct mail, phonathons, events, etc.) of building your Annual Fund still work well and will do so for the foreseeable future.
You'll read about traditional donor communication methods (direct mail, phonathons, events, etc.) to acquire and retain donors and reactivate lapsed donors and how to improve your development team’s performance to make the most of increased Annual Fund revenue.
This report includes 6 Steps to Increase Annual Fund Revenue:
- Ensure You Have an Annual Plan
- Initiate or Refine Your Direct Mail Program
- Grow Your Donor-Base with Aggressive Acquisition
- Contribute to Net Growth with Lapsed Donor Reactivation
- Design Events That Work
- Accelerate Revenue Growth Through a Major Donor Program
Ignore Fundraising Myths and Grow Annual Fund Revenue also gives you 4 Steps to Help Your Staff Increase Giving to help you put the above 6 Steps to Increase Annual Fund Revenue in place.